In this video, Agnieszka Klich from Arch Viz Artist discusses the potential of artificial intelligence (AI) to revolutionize the field of architectural visualization.
She talks about how AI can be used to create more realistic and immersive images, which can help architects and designers to better communicate their ideas and make more informed decisions along the process.
These are the main tools exposed in the video:
- ChatGPT for Scripting – https://github.com/JokerMartini/max-gpt
- Background removal – https://www.remove.bg/
- AI image enlarger – https://imglarger.com/
- Notion AI for writing – https://www.notion.so/
- ChatGPT for writing – https://openai.com/
- Midjourney – https://www.midjourney.com/
- Adobe Photoshop
- Khroma – https://www.khroma.co/
- With Poly – https://withpoly.com/
- Luma AI – https://lumalabs.ai/